This is a very short rapid-fire course intended to help people with very little or no knowledge of French to start speaking immediately for survival. There are 25 studio-recorded tracks with a native speaker and a foreigner that cover basic situations:
- French at the airport,
- French for getting a taxi,
- French for introducing yourself at the officer,
- French at the market / supermarket and at a florist,
- French at the cinema booking counter,
- French while ordering a meal at the restaurant,
- French at the railway station,
- French while lost in the city,
- French while going to the police station to register a complaint.
The Budget French Learning online course has been designed for working professionals who have little time to attend a class or who cannot spare any time at all even to pick up self-learning kits. All beginners are welcome to use it.
The course package:
From start to finish, the tracks are under an hour to listen to. However, a learner would need to listen to them as often as possible. This is not a duration-based course.
- You can upgrade for private lessons with the tutor at a special price
Language of instruction: English